After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create a Seesaw class roster.
- Add artifacts to the class portfolio.
- Explore age appropriate learning activities.
To accomplish these objectives, participants will:
- Install the Seesaw app on your device (Chromebook, iPad, or smartphone).
- Role-play as students and add artifacts to the class portfolio.
- Use their school Google accounts to sign-in as teachers.
- Create a Seesaw class and add students to the roster.
- Review and adjust the Seesaw class settings.
- Explore Seesaw lessons and activities for your grade-level and/or subject.
Complete the following tasks before Part 2:
- Create at least one (1) class and enter your students.
- Review and adjust your class settings to your preference.
- Create at least four (4) folders to organize content.
- Ask *each* student to periodically submit at least four (4) items.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the best way to set up my class? >>
- It looks like Seesaw is for iPads. Can students use Chromebooks? >>
- Where do I find my class QR code? >>
- How much does Seesaw cost? >>
- Seesaw Help Center: tips, videos, activities, & FAQs
- Seesaw class blog: information & video tutorials
- Set up a class QR code: video tutorial
- PD in Your PJs: register for webinars or view recorded sessions